Take out your phone, they are always the same, rectangle. As said 70% of the smartphones in the US are designed and manufactured by just two different companies, the remaining 30% I guess are designed by companies as well. One questions, why can not phone be designed by ourselves ?
Here are some demos designed by our staffs .
These are only part of the creations, the creation of phone is beyond our imagination. Keep watch on seeed, you will find something great about Phone.
Get a sneak peek at our agenda in Tokyo:
#MFT2015: @PopUp Factory
In these few days all our engineers are excited by SexyCyborg‘s visit, and the reason of their excitement is as obvious as her name.
It’s not hard to find her photo on internet, once you see it you’ll understand how she get such attention around the world, and of course, she deserves it.
But seems not much people know the story about how she got her influence from shenzhen’s unique industrial habitat. And her shopping list in Huaqiangbei/Taobao, so keep your eyes wide open when you’re shopping next time.
Hey friends, just say goodbye to Maker Faire Shenzhen, Seeed can’t wait to meet our creative makers in Japan!
In this year, Seeed will be a Goldsmith Sponsor in Maker Faire Tokyo. During 2 days, we will show our live manufacturing –Pop Up factory.
The idea of a Pop Up Factory started brewing as early as last fall when Jon Bruner and David Cranor met with Eric Pan in Shenzhen.
From our perspective, we really wanted to show people the process of manufacturing and invite them to join us to think more about manufacturability at the early stage of product design.
We are always talking about how hardware is becoming easier and more accessible. This is certainly true and we believe in it as well. Part of Seeed’s mission by providing better, cheaper and more modularized products and agile manufacturing service is to encourage more people to become part of the maker community.
Let’s find the joy of manufacturing! Learn more about Pop Up Factory here.
Date: August 1-2, 2015
Time: 12:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. 10:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
Location: Booth No. 26, Tokyo Big Sight, Koto-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Last but not the least, we will give a small GIFT↓ for all new subscribers to our social media platforms.
Can’t wait to see you all again in #makerfiare Tokyo!
Hi friends! This week we’ve brought you a new project – Chameleon Lamp with Grove I2C Color Sensor, which is perfect for party lighting, Valentine’s romance and Christmas decoration.